The PhD in engineering office from Universidad Distrital Francisco Jose de Caldas reports the dates for the admission process for the 2022 cohort.
|AUGUST 2||Admissions opening|
|SEPTEMBER 10||Deadline for applications and receipt of documents|
|OCTOBER 4 TO 8||Second language proficiency examination|
|NOVEMBER 8 TO 12||Interviews|
|DECEMBER 3||Publication of results|
- Application form (Complete and submit online application)
- ID document
- Pay and submit application fee, based on : pecuniary rights
- Bank account number: 230-81461-8 Banco de Occidente
- Concept: Inscripciones de postgrado
- Códe: 12
- Factor: 4
- Price: $121.100
- Research project endorsed by a professor from the Department of Doctorate in Engineering**, must include the proposed structure in the doctoral proposal format (Word PDF LaTeX). The Applicant must have a meeting with the research group or groups and the director of the doctoral thesis project, in order to identify in their lines of research the possibilities of articulation with the thesis proposal. The above, without commitment of acceptance.
- Resume - Outline your education, research experience, work experience, publications in academic journals, prizes and honours received, and any other extracurricular activities.
All students must demonstrate or develop proficiency at an intermediate level or higher in a language other than the local language.
|Name of the program||Doctorate in engineering|
|Resolución MEN||4671 - 7 de mayo de 2012|
|Degree obtained||Engineering doctor|
|Program attached to||Faculty of engineering|
|field of study||Engineering, architecture, urbanism and related|
|Estimated duration of the program||3-5 years|
|Start date of the program||second semester of 2012|
|Amount of academic credits||100 credits|
|Tuition price:||Total amount depends on the amount of registered credit, each credit has a price of 0.5 current minimum legal wage|
**Important: in order to be accepted into the program an approval is required from a full professor with a phd title. If admitted, this professor will be your thesis director. To get this endorsement we suggest you to get in contact with a professor who has an adequate profile in accordance with your research topic. (https://doctoradoingenieria.udistrital.edu.co/listadocentes) Normally this process takes some time and it requires to work together with the assigned professor until both agree with the research. Because of this we invite you to take a look at the professor's profile and seek for the most adequate for your research.
Keep in mind:
- The doctorate requires full time dedication, however basic subjects usually are taught at the morning (6am -12pm)
- The price is 0.5 current minimum legal wage s for each academic credit and it will be 100 credits in total, the price of the semester will depend on the number of registered credits.
- The beginning of the course will be on the first months of 2021.
- To contact the professors you may send them an email by following this link https://doctoradoingenieria.udistrital.edu.co/listadocentes
- If you have any questions, please get in contact with us to the following email email@example.com